Craft for a Cure – John Wayne Cancer Foundation Charity Fundraiser
Join DrinkingCraft.com in their 1st fundraising event to help raise money for the John Wayne Cancer Foundation to FIGHT CANCER!
My wife and I are doing a 3 hour indoor cycling event to benefit the John Wayne Cancer Foundation and since DrinkingCraft.com has been such a big part of my life we thought we would extend the charity event to the craft beer community. The craft beer community is always so strong in helping others we thought one of the best ways we could thank you was by getting together some amazing craft beer packages and prizes.
Bullets2Bandages , The Beer Exchange, Ken Reid at Farmers Insurance, and DrinkingCraft.com have all put together some great prizes for you, as a THANK YOU, for your donation.
Here are the contest details:
- The contest will run from today and end on this Sunday, June 1st, 2014 at 12:00 pm PST.
- Every $20 donated will count as 1 entry ($100 = 5 entries)
- You can enter as many times as you want
- The email address you sign up with will be used to contact the winning entries!
- 100% of all donations go to the John Wayne Cancer Foundation
- All donations are tax deductible
- Must be 21+ years old to enter
We are currently still accepting donations to be added to the current boxes or if you would like to donate a prize or additional box please contact us!!Click here to DONATE!
Box One Donated By: DrinkingCraft.com
- TAPS Remy’s Pappy
- The Bruery Mocha Wednesday
- The Bruery Chocolate Rain (2014)
- The Bruery Black Tuesday
- de Garde Brun Marron
- Logsdon Peche ‘n Brett
- Russian River Batch 08 Consecration
- Founders KBS Kentucky Breakfast Stout (2014)
- Prairie Artisan Ales Bible Belt
Box Two Donated By: The Beer Exchange
- NoDa Brewing 4 pack of Hop Drop n’ Roll
- Olde Hickory Event Horizon (2013)
- Cigar City Smoked English Style Imperial Stout (Humidor Series)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Bretticent
- Troeg’s Nugget Nectar Bomber
- The Bruery Sour in the Rye with Kumquats (2013)
- Prairie Artisan Ales Bible Belt
- BFM Cuvee du 8eme (2007)
- Cigar City Humidor Series IPA
Box Three Donated By: Ken Reid at Farmers Insurance
- Almanac Brandy Barrel Peche
- Almanac Valley of the Hearts Delight
- Almanac Dogpatch Sour b2
- Almanac Dogpatch Sour Strawberry
- Almanac Farmers Reserve Blackberry
- Almanac Farmers Reserve Pluot
- Lost Abby Cuvée de Tomme
- Lost Abby Red Poppy
- 3F Oude Geuze (375)
- 3F Oude Kreik(375)
- Jester King RU-55
Box Four Donated By: DrinkingCraft.com
- AleSmith Barrel Aged Old Numbskull (2012)
- Firestone Walker Parabola
- Firestone Walker Sucaba
- Cigar City Barrel Aged Gates of Hell
- Great Lakes Barrel Aged Blackout Stout
- Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout
- Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout
- Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Barleywine
- Perennial 17
- The Bruery Sour in the Rye
- The Bruery MischMishMish
Box Five Donated By: Patrick Curme
- Dogfish Head- 120 Minute IPA (2012)
- Steel Toe- Wee Heavy (2014 World Beer Cup gold medalist)
- Pour Decisions- Kalamity whiskey-barrel aged English Stock Ale (2013)
- Surly- Syx (2012)
- Surly- Darkness RIS (2013)
- Surly- Smoke (2013)
- Liftbridge- Commander barleywine (2013)
- Avery- Rufus Corvus barrel-aged sour ale
- Summit- Rebellion Stout (Union Series)
- Summit- Biere de Garde (Unchained Series #14)
Five .50 caliber Bullet Bottle Openers Donated By: Bullets2Bandages
5 custom engraved .50 caliber Bullet Bottle Openers will be given out to 5 different entries!Click here to DONATE!
About the John Wayne Cancer Foundation
Founded in 1985, the John Wayne Cancer Foundation was created in honor of John Wayne after his family promised to use his name to continue his fight against cancer. The John Wayne Cancer Foundation’s mission is to bring courage, strength and grit to the fight against cancer. John Wayne Cancer Foundation funds novel and innovative programs that improve cancer patient outcomes and save lives including research, education, awareness and support.
About The Beer Exchange
The first web application dedicated to craftbeer trading. Find trade partners, manage trades, and build your reputation. The best way to trade and share beer.
www.TheBeerExchange.io – A better way to trade beer
Inspired by sacrifice and designed to fuel change, Bullets2Bandages is a socially conscious apparel and accessory company which was founded by two former Navy bomb technicians. B2B is dedicated to raising both awareness and money for non-profit organizations that serve the veteran community. Through the sales of our apparel and accessories Bullets2Bandages helps veteran charities advance their mission through monetary and non-monetary donations.
About Patrick Curme
Patrick Curme is a home brewer, beer enthusiast, and beer writer from Minneapolis. A proud member of the Primary Fermenters & Vinters of MN Homebrew Club and volunteer for the Movember Foundation, Patrick’s donating this beer spread in memory of his father Ron and his family friend Ed Miller.’ Can be found on Twitter @pattenuated, raising money for Movember mobro.co/Curme, and is an Ambassador for The Beer Exchange!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no commentsAdd yours