Lawsons Finest Triple Sunshine Release May 24th
Lawson’s Finest Liquids will be doing another bottle release at Waitsfield Farmer’s Market Saturday, May 24th.
Hard to believe the “summer” season is already here! What a good way to kick off the season with a weekend made for beer lovers! We’ll be at the Waitsfield Farmer’s Market from 9am to 1pm this Saturday, May 24 with our bottles sales. Complete info below.
Hill Farmstead Brewery is celebrating their 4th Anniversary this weekend with tap take-over events and special beer releases in Waterbury, VT. Visit their website for more info and links. To add further incentive for an afternoon at the crossroads of VT100 and I-89….The Alchemist is having a pop-up can sale of their most recent special releases. Click here for all the deets!
So…the low-down for this week:
1. Bottle deliveries to our retail locations will be Ava IPA (7%)
2. Draft deliveries to our bar and restaurant locations with be Sip of Sunshine IPA 2.0 (8%)
I brewed batch #2 several weeks ago and it will be packaged in kegs tomorrow! I refined the recipe slightly and will continue to do so over the next several batches to get it exactly how I’d like it to present.
3. Triple Sunshine IPA (10.5%) – Our first ever batch of this new creation will be first released at the Mad Taco in Waitsfield at 8am with a breakfast buffet, followed by sales of bottles at the Farmer’s Market at 9am. We’ll be tapping a cask of Triple Sunshine IPA at 8am at the Mad Taco and serving it by the glass. You can also collect your numbered ticket for the Farmer’s Market at that time. At 9am, we’ll move over to the market to hand out tickets.
4. The Market – 9am to 1pm while supplies last. We will implement our usual deli-style number system. Starting at 8am we’ll hand out tickets at the Mad Taco in Waitsfield. At 9am and later, you can collect your number at the market. Your numbered ticket includes a beer menu/order form and a schedule that gives you the approximatetime that your number will be called. Full details listed below – Please read on to get all your questions answered!
Bottle Release Details
- Triple Sunshine IPA (10.5%) – $12/22oz – Limit 3/person
- Ava IPA (7%) – $8/22oz bottle – Limit 3/person
- Spring Fever Session IPA – $7/22oz – Limit 3/person
- Rum Barrel Aged Maple Imperial Stout – $15/375ml – Limit 2/person
Note: All prices include bottle deposit and 6% VT sales tax.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no commentsAdd yours