SCVFD BREWFEST 2014 @ MYLAN PARK IN THE RUBY COMMUNITY CENTER NOON – 2AM Fri., April 11th and Sat., April 12th Proceeds Benefit SCVFD Cost: $25.00/day for 21 or above DD’s and under 21 $20/per day. MUST have [...]
@ MYLAN PARK IN THE RUBY COMMUNITY CENTER
NOON – 2AM
- Fri., April 11th and Sat., April 12th
- Proceeds Benefit SCVFD
- Cost: $25.00/day for 21 or above
- DD’s and under 21 $20/per day.
- MUST have ID for entry.
- Vendors and sponsors welcome.
- Email: [email protected]
- 50-60 different beers, a Karaoke DJ, Vendors, & Live Band Saturday Night.
SHUTTLE BUSES WILL BE IN ROTATION
- Shuttle bus pick-ups will be on a steady rotation of 1 hour. There will be 2 buses.
- Both will be starting at Noon and will be running one run every hour until 2am.
- They will also be returning individuals to their pick-up locations.
- Bus 1 will pick-up at Mountain Lair, Towers, and WVU Coliseum.
- Bus 2 will pick-up at Copper Beech, The District, and the Ridge.
Vendors and Sponsors Welcome Please Call 304-599-1539.
Come and join us and bring a friend!!!
Beer List Includes: Miller Lite, Leinie’s Sunset Wheat, Leinie’s Shandy, Redd’ Apple Ale, Dominion Root Beer, Perroni, Budweiser, Bud Light, Yuengling Light Lager,, Yuengling Summer Seasonal, Yuengling Traditional Lager, Goose Island 312,, Honey Burbon, Yuengling Black & Tan, Shock Top Apple, Shock Top Belgium, Stella Cidre, Goose Island Seasonal, Goose IPA, Honker, Angry Orchard Crisp, Flying Dog Snake Dog, Flying Dog Summer Wit, Flying Dog Seasonal Pearl Osterstate, Flying Dog Raging Bitch, Guinness Stout, Harp Lager, Magic Hat #9, Magic Hat Seasonal, New Castle Brown Ale, Rogue Kells Irish Ale, Rogue Dead Guy Ale, Rogue Juniper Pale Ale, Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Samuel Adams – Summer Ale, Samuel Adams Cold Snap, Smithwick’s Irish Ale, Flying Dog Woody, Magic Hat Dream Machine, Blue Moon BW, Blue Moon Seasonal, Chimay Triple, Coors Light, Dos Equis, Dos Equis Special, Great Lakes Burning River, Great Lakes Conways Irish Ale, Great Lakes Fitz Porter or Eliot Ness (whichever is available), Killians, Pabst, and Woodchuck Amber. We also plan to have brews from Morgantown Brewing Company and Mountain State Brewing Company, however, we have not been provided with a list of the brews that they will be bringing as of yet. We had also invited Chestnut Brew Works and invitation was declined at this time.
As we stated before COME AND JOIN US….BRING A FRIEND!!!
11 (Friday) 12:00 PM - 12 (Saturday) 12:00 AM
500 Mylan Park Lane, Morgantown, West Virginia 26501
Charity D. Huber