We invite you to the third annual Craft Beer Festival, where participants will enjoy tasting craft beers, educational talks on beer, gifts, music and the third tournament of home brewing. [...]
We invite you to the third annual Craft Beer Festival, where participants will enjoy tasting craft beers, educational talks on beer, gifts, music and the third tournament of home brewing. The event will feature two tasting areas . A commercial area where micro-breweries and brewpubs in the country will present their products and new creations.And a non-commercial area where you can sample beers produced by micro-breweries are in the process of going to market and also by enthusiastic home brewers who practice this art as a hobby.
place and date of the event
The event takes place on Avenida Escazú Saturday April 5, 2014 beginning at 11:00 am and lasting until 5:00 pm
- Visitors with ticket for tasting: if you purchase the ticket for the tasting are entitled to up to 20 test samples of 4 ounces each of a menu to choose from more than 32 craft beers. The ticket also includes passport and glass collection. Tickets for the tasting are limited and at festivals in previous years have been spent in advance so we recommend buying previously licensed premises.
- Visitors without ticket for tasting: the fairgrounds is free. If you do not have to tasting ticket you can still enjoy the atmosphere and music and have available a menu of craft beers about 6 of which you can buy by the glass.
- In the event dominated the music and educational talks in a responsible, safe and healthy environment.
- Visitors who buy a ticket to receive a tasting passport. It lists all the beers you have available with a review of his style and description. This also includes removable coupons that are redeemable for beer samples.
- The coupons are delivered to the station of your choice in return for a sample of 4 ounces of beer desired.
- To comply with the regulations of the country you can smoke only in areas mapped as “smoking area”
- The organization will have a designated driver company for those interested in this service.
- During the event there will be music, educational lectures and award the third national tournament home brew. For more details refer to the schedule of festival activities and the rules of the tournament home brew.
Buying the ticket is only for over 18
Single entry price of 16,000 colones (cash only) that offers:
- An introduction to maximum 20 samples of 4 ounces a menu to select from at least 32 craft beers.
- Passport and commemorative glass.
- Access to music shows, educational talks and awards of the Third National Tournament Homemade Beer
- No refund of tickets is accepted
The tickets can only be purchased pre-sale licensed premises
- Product C: Avenida Escazú. Tel: 2288-5570. Web: www.product-c.com
- TicoBirra: diagonal to the main road to Pavas Art. Tel: 2296-3486. Web: www.ticobirra.com
- La Bodega de Chema: 125 South Casa Italia, Av 10, Calle 29. Tel: 2280-7339. Web: www.bodegadechema.com
- Costa Rica Craft Brewing: 800 West Tiled Riteve in Carthage. Tel: 2573-3724. Web: www.beer.cr
(Saturday) 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Av. Escazú, Escazú, Costa Rica
Festival Cerveza Artesanal