The 19th annual Classic City Brew Fest is coming to Athens, GA on Sunday, April 13, 2014. It benefits the Athens-Area Humane Society and offers 300+ amazing beers from around the world, [...]
The 19th annual Classic City Brew Fest is coming to Athens, GA on Sunday, April 13, 2014.
It benefits the Athens-Area Humane Society and offers 300+ amazing beers from around the world, 15+ rare and unique cask-conditioned ales, and live music from Tropical Breeze.
The Classic City Brew Fest is Georgia’s longest-running beer fest for a reason!
- Around 350 rare, regional & world craft beers.
- Cask Ale Pavilion with 20+ unique, one-off real ales.
- Voted one of the USA’s top 10 beer festivals on BeerInfo.com and AmericasBestOnline.com!
- Every ticket is a VIP ticket!
- Proceeds benefit the Athens-Area Humane Society.
- The Foundry & Melting Point provides three ballrooms, an outdoor terrace, huge music hall, and cask ale pavilion where attendees can enjoy beers in an attractive, uncrowded set of fun venues.
- Enjoy great tours of Terrapin Beer Company and special tappings and tastings at Trappeze, Catch 22, Chops & Hops, aromas [craft works] and Copper Creek brewpub during Athens Craft Beer Week that culminates on Sunday with the Classic City Brew Fest!
- All areas of the festival are covered, and event takes place rain or shine.
- There will be NO parking at the Foundry. Please park in in a downtown deck or street space and walk to the Foundry Park Inn.
(Sunday) 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Foundry Park Inn & Spa
295 E Dougherty St, Athens, GA 30601