BEER BACON MUSIC: AN EPIC 2-DAY FESTIVAL MAY 17 & 18, 2014 | FREDERICK, MD FAIRGROUNDS 2 days, 100+ beer varieties, 2-ton all-you-can-eat bacon bar, 50+ intriguing bacon dishes, 10 rockin’ bands So, [...]
BEER BACON MUSIC: AN EPIC 2-DAY FESTIVAL
MAY 17 & 18, 2014 | FREDERICK, MD FAIRGROUNDS
2 days, 100+ beer varieties, 2-ton all-you-can-eat bacon bar, 50+ intriguing bacon dishes, 10 rockin’ bands
So, what’s going on at Beer Bacon Music, anyway?
There truly will be something for everyone — from food and drink to live music and demonstrations — not to mention the largest Homebrew Competition in the world: the Brewer’s $6K!
Ok, I am there. Then what?
Once you park your car at one of the fairground’s adjacent parking lots, you’ll enter the festival through Gate 1 or Gate 2 off East Patrick Street. When you enter the festival please have your printed ticket, or be ready with your ticket pulled up on your mobile device. You will need to provide your ID so that you can receive a wristband, and a tasting glass for your beer samples. (Wristbands will not be issued to those under 21, or those who purchased a designated driver ticket). From there you will be provided with a map of the event (where you can find different breweries, vendors, bacon, and bands), and a schedule of the weekend’s events (outlining, the Brewer’s $6K Homebrew Competition winner announcements and band schedule).
Here’s an overview of the 2-day festival line-up. Obviously there will be beer, bacon and music.
- BEER: 100+ beer varieties, representatives from over 30 breweries, check out all of the beer details here »
- BACON: 2-ton all-you-can-eat bacon bar, the skinny on the bacon is here »
- MUSIC: 10 rockin’ bands, live music details here »
In addition to that, you can expect to see:
- The Brewer’s $6K Homebrew Competition & Awards, with live judging to find out right in front of you WHO will win and WHY
- Chance to meet staff from EVERY brewery who’s beer will be served. This is a great chance to learn and talk about beer!
- Live demonstrations of the latest and greatest homebrew equipment
- 10+ Food Trucks serving delicious cuisine and trendy treats
- Á la carte gourmet and specialty bacon dishes
- Á la carte wine
17 (Saturday) 12:00 PM - 18 (Sunday) 5:00 PM
797 E Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701
Beer Bacon Music Festival