3rd Annual Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival May 31st, 2014! 40+ breweries 20+ restaurants *2014 FWIBF is SOLD OUT* We look forward to celebrating with you all [...]
3rd Annual Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival
May 31st, 2014!
40+ breweries 20+ restaurants
*2014 FWIBF is SOLD OUT*
We look forward to celebrating with you all in May!
What do these tickets include?
- An afternoon of tasting amazing domestic and international craft beers with the brewers themselves, as well as delectable bites from the best restaurants on the Central Coast.
- The event will run from 12:00pm to 5:00pm, however, food and beer service will end at 4:00pm. (Main Gate closes at 3:30pm, no entry after this time. NO INS & OUTS)
- There will be live bands playing throughout the day on the Frontier Town stage, with the headliner band taking the stage around 4:00pm.
- “Behind the Beer Sessions” will occur each hour and feature beer tastings and Q & A sessions with the brewmasters themselves.
- A commemorative tasting glass
- Complimentary Parking at the PR Event Center or Shuttle (see transportation link)
NEW in 2014 Early Admission Pre Sale Tickets $200
ONLY AT BLACK FRIDAY PRESALE!!
Yes..we said Early Admission
- Early Admission tickets gives guests access to the Invitational ONE HOUR earlier than General Admission tickets
- Tickets cost $200 each with only 100 available. There will be no Early Admission tickets made available during the General Admission sale in February.
- Purchasers will also receive a swag bag! Because who doesn’t like getting cool stuff?
- Best of all, you can feel good about getting in early because a majority of the proceeds from the Early Admission tickets will be donated to the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation! (The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation is the Nation’s oldest and largest provider of need-based scholarships to military children, with particular attention given to those whose parent has been killed or wounded in combat. At the 2013 Invitational Firestone Walker Brewing Co. and the Paso Robles Pioneer Day Committee made a significant donation on behalf of the Invitational to this foundation!
**tickets go on sale nov. 29th at 12am, midnight, pacific standard time. this means after your thanksgiving dinner, you’ll fight through the food coma and stay up just a little longer, because when the clock strikes twelve, tickets go on sale**
Missed out on the Black Friday Sale?
Ticket price: $80 (plus fees) during the February General Admission Ticket Sale
Friday, February 7, 2014 at 12:00am (midnight)
Here is a video from last year’s event
(Saturday) 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
California Midstate Fairgrounds
2198 Riverside Avenue, Paso Robles, CA 93446