Heavy Seas Holy Sheet Brandy Barrel Aged Ale
Heavy Seas Holy Sheet will be rolling out this May and June in 22oz bombers.
Holy Sheet is a Brandy Barrel-Aged Belgian Abbey Ale that weighs in at 9% ABV.
Heavy Seas will be releasing Holy Sheet on tap at the brewery May 16th from 12pm-10pm.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 8 Heavy Seas beers on draft
- Holy Sheet Barrel (taps at 4pm)
- 4 small casks of different single hopped ales (tap at 12pm)
- 22 oz. Holy Sheet bottles & limited edition t-shirts for sale
- Brewery Tours at 3pm & 5pm
- Food available for purchase/sampling from Pirates of the Mediterranean truck
Holy Sheet is a robust Abbey-Style ale brewed with Belgian yeast and Belgian candi sugar. Its deep mahogany color comes from the Belgian “Special-B” malt we use. To enhance the flavor, we aged the beer in brandy barrels for a month. Aging in brandy barrels helps to dry the beer out while maintaining the luscious velvety body. At 9% ABV, this beer will quickly have you saying “Holy Sheet, that’s good!”