Bell’s Kalamazoo, Oberon, Two Hearted & More Now Available In San Diego
Bell’s Brewery is currently out and available throughout San Diego County!
Here is a list of beers that will be available in bottles, cans and/or on draft.
- Kalamazoo Stout
- Two Hearted
- Midwestern Pale Ale
Bell’s Beer Finder will be updated as deliveries are made by our distributor to their final destination.
A few of our specialties will also be making their way to a few locations:
- Bull In A China Shop (an English-style barleywine)
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Kalamazoo Stout, Quinannan Falls Special Lager
- Black Note
Schedule of Bell’s Events
- Whole Foods Encinitas – 4:30 p.m.
- Hamiltons Tavern, Golden Hill – 4 p.m.
- ChurchHill’s Pub & Grille, San Marcos – 4 p.m.
- Obrien’s Pub, Kearny Mesa – 3:30 p.m.
- Whole Foods La Jolla – 4-6 p.m., 6:30 – 9 p.m. (bar)
- Ragian Public House, Ocean Beach – 5 p.m.
- Tiger! Tiger!, North Park – 6 p.m.
- Sublime Ale House – 6 p.m.
- Harbor Tow Pub – 4 p.m.
- Hoffers Cigar Bar, La Mesa – 6 p.m.
- Urge Gastro Pub, San Marcos – 6 p.m.
- Major Market, Escondido– 4 p.m.
- KnB Wine Cellars – 4 p.m.
- Clem’s Tap House and Clem’s Bottle House, Kensington – 6 p.m.