Block 15 Snozzberry And Sticky Hands Release Details
We are releasing a fresh batch of Sticky Hands and unique wild ale, Snozzberry this Saturday. We are not taking brunch reservations for this release. Bottles will be available at 11am when we open with a limit of 3 each. Both beers will be on draught as well.
This wild ale was matured in French oak barrels with freshly pick snozzberries for five hundred days, three hours, and 15 seconds. This is an eccentric beer, at time showing notes of peach and strawberry, at other times mango and raspberry, sometimes farmhouse and blackberry, but always snozzberry. Wonderfully fruity, farmy and tarty!
8.25% ABV 38 cases 375ml, waxed dipped. $9.50/bottle.
Sticky Hands, The Hop Experience Ale
Our hop experience ale features ample additions of sticky, resinous, lupulin packed hop buds. A hop decrescendo that begins with a blast of tropical fruits, dank herbs, and citrus aromas leading into intense hop flavor before ending with a receding bitter finish. After a year working on the recipe we are coming very close to our envisioned beer. The aroma, flavor, and bitterness are near perfect balance, showcasing NW hops.
8.25% ABV $8.50/750mlBottle
- Spring Wheat- perfectly hopped with Amarillo, Simcoe & Sorachi Ace, not your average American wheat.
- Sticky Hands-Hop Experience Ale
- Snozzberry- sour/wild ale matured with Snozzberries
- ½ Marathon Lager- Crisp lager with gentle back hopping, the perfect after run beer
- Abracadabra- Super Nebula and Imagine blended with local tart cherry juice
- Space Cowboy- IPA &1/2 with El Dorado, Apollo, & Galaxy
- 100% Gangster (version 2)- IPA fermented with Brett Brux Drei
- King Caspian-Imperial Red Ale
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no commentsAdd yours