Avery Brewing Uncle Jacobs Stout Release Party
Avery Brewing Uncle Jacobs Stout Release Party Sunday, February 9th at 1:00pm
Bottle sales will begin at 1pm. Each Uncle Jacob’s Stout is $12 per 12oz. bottle, limit 1 case (24 bottles) per person.
Bring cash for the lineup of rare and exclusive beers available on draft!
- Bolder Weisse Rustic, cloudy, sour, and aged in oak barrels for 6 months with Brettanomyces (4.5% ABV)
- Chewblacka India Black Ale brewed with rye and dry-hopped w/Chinook and Amarillo Hops (6.5% ABV)
- Trogdor the Burninator German doppelbock with 30% beechwood-smoked malt (7.5% ABV)
- Khodynka Bourbon barrel aged stout with vanilla beans (9.5% ABV)
- Nutty Professor Imperial Stout dry-nutted with peanuts (10% ABV)
- Double Dry-Hopped Maharaja Unfiltered with a pound of Simcoe® hops in the keg (10.2% ABV)
- Tweak Demonic Belgian Imperial Stout with a hefty dose of Ozo’s cold-pressed espresso blend (14% ABV)
- 2012 Beast Massive vintage brew with flavors akin to a beautiful Carribean rum (16% ABV)
Jacob Spears, our 6th Great Grand Uncle, is credited as the first distiller to label his whiskey “Bourbon.” He built his distillery in Bourbon County Kentucky in 1790 – 203 years before we began brewing. While obviously a bit too late to produce Uncle Jacob’s wash, we’ve instead created something far more complex. In his honor, we present this robust, silky smooth, full-bodied and altogether extremely American rendition of an Imperial Stout aged for 6 months in the very finest Bourbon barrels. This explains a lot about our penchant for big brews! It’s in our blood!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no commentsAdd yours