Night Shift Brewing Cape Codder Weisse Release Jan 22nd
Cape Codder Weisse Bottle Release Party Details
We welcome you to join us Wednesday night, January 22nd, from 5-10pm for the bottle release of our Cape Codder Weisse – a Berliner Weisse style sour ale aged with fresh cranberries and infused with orange zest! We’ll have it on tap for drafts, and bottles will be available for purchase. We’ll also be tapping a fresh cask that evening, and will have plenty of other beer available (including our new JoJo, our new pink IPA, and Art #17, a bright, bretty golden ale aged in brandy barrels) Also, we’ll have The Dining Car food truck featured, so meals will be available on site.
Some important details about the event:
- Tickets are $10 per person, and are good for a $10 credit at our taproom on the night of the event only (tickets DO NOT apply to food). Please note that you need a ticket to attend, and tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- We have only 250 tickets available, so recommend buying ASAP to secure your spot
- The event is 5-10pm, but guests are welcome to arrive anytime during that time frame
- We’ll have each ticket purchaser’s name on file, so you only need your ID at the door. If you purchase multiple tickets, simply arrive with as many people as tickets purchased. If any of your guests are arriving at a different time, please just remind them to mention the ticket purchaser’s name when they arrive.
- We’ll be checking all attendee IDs to make sure everyone is 21 or above – if you cannot prove your age, you will not be let in.
- If you purchased a ticket but suddenly cannot make the event, you can transfer your ticket(s) to someone else – just email us at info@nightshiftbrewing with the lucky person’s name and we’ll note the transfer.