Breakside Brewery 2014 Cellar Reserve Club
$200 entry fee; limited to 80 members in 2014. Registration begins December 21st, 2013. First beers May 2014.
- 2 Cellar Reserve exclusive stemware glasses
- 2014 Cellar Reserve Tshirt
- First right of refusal for next year’s membership
- Invitations to two Private Cellar Club release events in July and December
- Free entry to the 2014 Breakside Anniversary Party in May
- 2 x 5 different Barrel-aged beers (each release includes (2) 750 ml bottles per release, additional purchases available if the yield permits) to be released throughout the year. Cellar Reserve Member beers bottled for 2014 will ONLY be sold through this program and will not be available at retail (except for the odd keg or two for special events)
Planned 2014 Beers
- ”Ansatz” Bourbon Barrel-Aged Smoked Bock (Late Q2 2014)
- “Apollo & Dionysus” Gin Barrel-Aged Sour Saison w Flowers (Q3 2014)
- “Habitus” Gin Barrel-Aged Triple IPA (Q3 2014)
- “Jouissance” Barrel-Aged Wild Beer (Q4)
- “Bricolage” Barrel-Aged Sour Fruit Beer (Q4)
Access to purchase specialty bottle releases at 15% discount (subject to allocation limits) As well as receiving the above listed beers and merchandise, the following beers are planned for release from our Barrel Cellar in 2014 and available to Cellar Reserve Members first with a 15% discount (subject to allocation limits). Please note that these beers will likely be available to the public for purchase. As a Cellar Reserve Member you are guaranteed the first opportunity to purchase these beers, to some limitation, before they go on sale to the public.
- Rye Barrel-Aged Barleywine
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Aztec Ale
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Baltic Porter with Cacao Nibs
- Rye Barrel-Aged Belgian Strong Dark Ale
- TBD Bourbon Barrel-Aged Beer
Cellar Reserve Memberships open to individuals over the age of 21 only, and must be picked up in person by the member or a designated mule. If you reside outside of the Portland area and decide to purchase a Cellar Reserve Membership make sure to designate an Oregon Mule or you are responsible for picking up your allocation which will be held at the Milwaukie, OR brewery until December 31, 2014, at which point it is forfeit.
No shipping or refunds.