Thank you all for being so patient with us! We know that many of you who signed up for this newsletter have been eagerly awaiting information about the 2014 Cellar Reserve. Everything has finally settled down at Crooked Stave after an amazing GABF week here in Denver. Over the last year, we have received a lot of emails from people wanting to be a part of the 2014 Cellar Reserve. This year we have decided not to do a free-for-all online sale because we do not want to take the risk of any “technical difficulties” that the craft beer world has become so prone to lately. In order to ensure a fair selection of 2014 Cellar Reserve members, we will be holding a 2014 Cellar Reserve Membership Lottery. You will have from 12:00pm MST Tuesday, November 5th to 12:00pm Tuesday, November 12th to register via EventBrite (https://2014cellarreservelottery.eventbrite.com). At EventBrite, you will enter your first and last name, as well as your email address. Anyone registering his/her name MORE THAN ONCE will be removed from the lottery.
All lottery winners will be randomly drawn and notified via email on November 14th. Lottery winners will have until 11:59pm MST on Monday, November 18th to purchase their Cellar Reserve Membership at www.store.crookedstave.com.All memberships purchased by lottery winners will be cross-referenced and must match the name and information of the lottery winner. Lottery winners located outside of Colorado will need to either designate a Trustee to pick up their allocations or he/she will be responsible for picking up Cellar Reserve allocations by March 1, 2015. WE DO NOT SHIP ANY BEER!
Furthermore, the 2014 Cellar Reserve will cost $350 (+tax). Below is an outline of what will be included next year:
Cellar Reserve 2014
– 2014 Membership Card
– (2) Cellar Reserve exclusive stemware glasses
– (1) Long-sleeve Cellar Reserve Member’s shirt*
– (1) Cellar Reserve Member’s Tin Tacker*
– Access to purchase specialty bottle releases at 15% discount (subject to allocation limits)
– First right of refusal for 2015 Cellar Reserve membership
– 15% discount on all taproom purchases @ The Source
– Future planned Cellar Reserve member events (additional charges apply)
*There will be an option to purchase additional shirts and tin tackers in the near future
The 2014 membership will also include (10) different Barrel-Aged sour beers(each bottle release includes (2) 375 ml bottles per release, with additional purchases available if the yield permits) to be released throughout the year. Cellar Reserve beers bottled for 2014 will ONLY be sold through this program and will not be available in our taproom or at retail (except for the odd keg/case or two for special events). Below is a list of the anticipated beers for 2014. Please understand that some releases are still “To Be Determined” as making sour beer is an art and our creativity is ever changing, just like the seasons and seasonally available fruit and spices.
– (2x, 375ml) Raspberry Origins*
– (2x, 375ml) Cherry Bretta*
– (2x, 375ml) Dark Origins – Fruit Sour*
– (2x, 375ml) Petite Sour – Blueberry*
– (2x, 375ml) Passion Fruit L’Brett d’Or*
– (2x, 375ml) Dry-Hopped L’Brett d’Or*
– (2x, 375ml) Apricot L’Brett d’Or*
– (2x, 375ml) Nightmare on Brett – Port/Sherry Barrel*
– (2x, 375ml) TBD Specialty*
– (2x, 375ml) TBD Specialty*
*Denotes beer is a Cellar Reserve exclusive
As well as receiving the above listed beers and merchandise, additional beers will be made available to Cellar Reserve Members throughout the year.
Thanks so much for supporting Crooked Stave, and we hope to see you in the 2014 Cellar Reserve!