Goose Island announces Bourbon County lineup for 2013
Goose Island will host it’s own Black Friday, November 29 and release the Bourbon County Stout series.
The original Bourbon County Brand Stout (BCBS)
- will be available in limited quantities in ALL STATES. Then they throw in the “where legal” clause.
Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout (BCBCS)
- Made in collaboration with Intelligentsia Coffee with Los Inmortales coffee beans from El Salvador.
- Available this year in 4pks in limited quantities.
New Variations for 2013 will include:
Bourbon County Brand Barleywine
- Aged in third use bourbon barrels (previously bourbon and Bourbon County Brand Stout)
- Available in 4pks in limited quantities
Backyard Rye Bourbon County Brand Stout
- Aged in Templeton Rye whiskey barrels with fresh mulberries, marionberries, and boysenberries
- Available in 22oz Bombers in even more limited quantities
Proprietor’s Bourbon County Brand Stout
- Available ONLY IN CHICAGO, thanks for all the support over the past 25 years.
- Aged in Templeton Rye whiskey barrels with coconut toasted by our brewers
- Available in 22oz Bombers in VERY limited quantities